Mother’s Day Gift Guide
My favorite thing to do on Mother’s Day is stay home, I love waking up slow, to a homemade breakfast with my girls. (…you listening, husband?) Although brunch at a fun restaurant sounds fun, I can do without the chaos of getting 3 girls out the door and entertained out in a public. Hoping for a relaxed day at home on our new patio if the weather cooperates!
I’ve gathered a few things I’m loving lately if you’re looking for gift inspiration, A few items I have and others are on my wish list. Either send your husband the links or gift yourself, we definitely deserve it!
1. Metallic Birkenstocks // my favorites shoes, ever.
2. Pink Sunglasses // I found these in store a couple weeks ago, perfect glasses for laying by the pool!
3. Bareminerals Moxie Gloss // my go-to lip gloss.
4. The Magic of Motherhood // one of my favorite books, full of great quotes and looks pretty, too!
5. Candle // the best smelling candle.
6. Madewell tee // i’m obsessed with tie tees, I feel like the fit brings my waist in on my mom bod.
7. Opalhouse pillow // This whole line is ah-mazing.
8. Crochet swing // This is high on my wish list! Perfect for warm evenings + a glass of wine.
9. Initial Necklace // I love the dainty gold details. I’d love to trade in my bar necklace for this.
10. iPad Pro // For all of us work at home moms!